dinsdag 28 januari 2014

Miley Cyrus

Hello everyone I'm going to write about 'Role models' → Miley Cyrus

Why did Miley Cyrus changed? Miley Cyrus is one of the most famous celebrities in the world. In high school, she was just an American girl next door but she became very famous because of her role in 'Hannah Montana', she grew up and she just wants to ge rid of her reputation, that is why she is changing.I think that Miley is just a girl like everyother girl she isn't afraid to show her feelings and I think that is great! I won't blame her and I really like her songs.:)

The media is always very negative about the celebrities. They never show the good tings about what they do and I don't lik it the media should show the good things to.

Eva.:)






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten