dinsdag 4 februari 2014

Hello everyone! This is Eva :)

I'm going to talk about my chinese zodiac which is The Tiger :D
I think that this explanation really fit my personality because sometimes I am unpredictablility ;p and I would do everything to protect people that I love! :s

the Tiger symbolizes such character traits as competitiveness and unpredictability.
Tigers love to be challenged and will accept any challenge if it means protecting a loved one or protecting their honor. They don’t worry about the outcome because they know they’ll always land on their feet. Don’t let their calm appearance fool you though; Tigers will pounce when they feel it’s necessary. Born to lead, Tigers can be stubborn if they realize they’re not in charge. They have a slight tendency to be selfish but overall, Tigers are extremely generous. They’re very intelligent and they’re always on alert. Tigers are very charming and are well-liked by others. They are not motivated by money or power.

What is your chinese zodiac? :) leave a comment below. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten