dinsdag 4 februari 2014

My Chinese zodiac

My Chinese zodiac



Kristel Vantorre




My Chinese zodiac is a rabbit

Rabbits are attractive! They are really popular and has many family and friend. They are really sweet and sensitive. The Rabbit is a rather delicate sign that needs a solid base in order to thrive.They suport there family and friends. They also can just break down in tears at the first sign of argument. Rabbits dislike arguments and other conflict and will try anything to avoid a fight. They are really pessimistic and sometimes they may seem stuck in life. Rabbits try to move through life's lessons at their own, rather contemplative pace; it's a waste of time to become exasperated with this Sign's seeming disinterest in facing its problems and conquering them. With the right partner, rabbits can be an; incredible, loving and protective partner or family member. Rabbits love to entertain at home and always make sure their house is comfortable. The only thing hey need isto have more confidence and the security that comes with it. Their discerning natures, coupled with some hard-won assertiveness, will help these happy creatures go far.

My constellation Belgium

Twins are really positive. There properties are:  communication skills, volatile thougt world, not 
very steadfast, fickle, tendency to act too quickly, impatience, good adaptability, emotional, 
rational positive basic attidude, they love to go out, they're sociable, social and curious.
They need variety.They are quick bored, has many hobby's. They have a good personality 
to become a teacher, lawyer,diplomat and a dancer.
They're not shy to make jokes.

Does it fit my personality ?



Kind of.

I have my family and friends and I will support them forever because they are so special for me. I also 
can break down in tears if I'm arguing with someone , I dislike it so I'll try to make it stop. I don't like 
problems , but I'll always try to make them stop. I do economics, so I can be a lawyer or a diplomat, but I 
don't like that. I don't know what I want to be in the future. I'm quick bored, but I don't have any hobby's.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten